For City Council, Francis “Joby” Palumbo and Martin Gatti secured seats for four year terms, while former mayor Ed Fike gained a seat for a two year term, barring a write-in campaign.
Judge of Election seats will need to be decided via write-in votes in wards 1,3, 5 and 6, Meanwhile, Inspector of Election will need to be decided the same way in wards 1, 2 and 3
For both Judge of Election and Inspector of Election, there were no contested races. They are as follows:
- Ward 2 – Arlene Jenko, Judge
- Ward 4 – Mae Thomas, Judge; Wendy Price, Inspector
- Ward 5- C. Ralph Bliss, Inspector
- Ward 6 – Sherry P. Hall, Inspector
- Ward 7 – William A. Zack Jr., Judge; Kathleen S. Voelker, Inspector